Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Origin-

Zoey Laderer

I am from Charlotte, NC. I was raised by a very artistic family, both of my parents met and graduated from Ringling College of Art and Design in the early 80's. My father majored in graphic design and my mother majored in fine arts. Each loving their professions and collaborating on different projects they would get in their work field. My sister was born in 1988 and graduated from The Art Institute of Charlotte, she majored in fashion marketing. My sister and I are nine years apart, I was born in 1996 and I have always had a love for the arts ever since I was a child. At an early age I decided to transfer to a performing arts middle/ high school. I attended Northwest School of the Arts for five years this is where I began the great journey that led me to Ringling College of Art and Design. 

Who was I influenced by?
My Mother, Janette influenced me to pursue art. I had a very strange child hood because my mother died when I was eight years old. I watched my mother create art and beautiful mosaics everyday and she is the reason I began to draw, paint and sculpt. If not for watching her create when I was a child I would not be here and pursing my talent today. 

What is my ideology?
I view the world like my Family taught me, I believe that everybody has good in them. I do not take things for granite and I believe other people should not either. 

No comments:

Post a Comment