Sunday, April 24, 2016

Adaption-

Much Ado About Nothing-

Much Ado About Nothing is a screen play written by William Shakespeare. The screen play is based in the sixteenth century England. It is written about the ideal of social grace, public shaming, and the loss of honor. If I were the costume designer for Much Ado About Nothing I would chose to dress one of the main characters, Hero in white modern chic bohemian inspired clothing throughout the movie. Since the screenplay is based in the sixteenth century and if I were the director of the movie I would chose to base it in present day. Hero is the daughter of Leonato, Hero is innocent and kind. I would dress her in long maxi white dress for many of the scenes. I would chose to dress her in all white because white is pure, innocent, the start of new beginnings /the since of starting over, the color white reflects perfection. Free People is a clothing brand that is one of my personal favorites and I think that  it would fit in perfectly for the character of Hero. Below are two dresses that I would pick. 



No comments:

Post a Comment