Sunday, April 24, 2016

Dream-

Make a dream into a movie:
We dream every night even if you do not remember it every body still dreams. I had a dream when I was a little girl probably around the age of nine that I always remember for some reason and it has stuck with me since then. This dream is not horribly frightening by any means but it scared me when I was little. My dream was that I got trapped in a dark building all by myself and could not get out. I remember in the dream that I was panicking and pacing in this dark building and pacing up and down this huge, tall, long hallway. I remember in the dream after pacing, theses five gallon water bottles began to fall from the top shelf and I could not get away from them all falling on me. I really do not remember much after that and like I said when I was little this dream was a nightmare but now I think about it and it does not really make any sense nor sound that scary anymore. I know I remember I had this dream again a few years back when I was really ill. I woke up scared again from this dream again but I have not had it recently. 

About three days ago I had a dream and I woke up from it at about four in the morning and did not know if it actually happened in real life or not. 

When I went outside I observed a lot in the thirty minutes that we were given. I walked over to the bayou to observe the water, people painting, the breeze, the sun,  the palm trees, bugs, the fishes jumping out of the water, cars and everything else that was present during that time. It was very relaxing  and I enjoyed the experience. 


1 comment:

  1. I thought your post was really interesting and I really liked to hear about your dream. It is interesting how some dreams stay with us and some dreams we cannot even remember. It is also interesting how you had it again!

    ReplyDelete